Big - Dramatica Users Group - January 2016

The film for January is the Tom Hanks’ classic Big. You can watch the Dramatica analysis of Big here. If you would like to participate leave your name in the comments and I will add you to the circle.

There will be a test run the Saturday before (something new for 2016) so those experiencing difficulties can get them ironed out before the meeting. Expect an invite in your inbox on that day.

1 Like

I’d like to be added if I haven’t been. Thanks!

Hi, I won’t be available on Saturday for the test, unfortunately, but I’d still like to participate in the discussion next week. Thanks!

OK - grasstiger, David W. and Michelle P. – all people who had trouble last month. You are on the DUG invite list, so you should receive an invite to your Gmail inbox somewhere between 7 and 7:15pm tonight. Everyone else can watch it live at the above address.

Final Form: Steadfast, Stop, Do-er, Linear, Action, Optionlock, Success, Good, Physics, Obtaining, Approach, Consider

(Discarded Forms:

• Steadfast, Stop, Do-er, Linear, Action, Optionlock, Success, Good, Physics, Obtaining, Attitude, Oppose (Similar to Jerry Maguire (Sports) – has OS Problem Hinder)
  • Steadfast, Stop, Do-er, Linear, Action, Optionlock, Success, Good, Physics, Learning, Analysis, Reduction

)