Chris's Audio Narration of the entire Theory Book... Gone?

Chris Huntley’s @chuntley podcasts for each chapter of the Theory Book seem to have disappeared from the Dramatica website. When I go to http://dramatica.com/audio/play/theory-book, all that are listed are the audio podcast versions of the User’s Group Film Analysis. I can’t find Chris’s Theory Book podcasts anywhere.

The reason I am asking is, I intend to read the Theory Book again (for a fourth time), but I suffer a lot from eye-strain due to the amount of reading I do. So I like to listen along with Chris’s podcasts so that I can give my eyes a break once in a while.

Does anyone know what happened to them?

Hmmm. Not sure what happened there. I will look into it

2 Likes

It appears that the Story Talk, Character, Theory Basics and Book links in the Audio section all now lead to that same list of Users Group podcasts.

Jim, @jhull, just checking to see if you’ve figured out the problem. I hope Chris’s narrations of the Theory Book can be made available again. I really enjoy them.

Rod

It’s only been a day.

This has now been fixed. Thank you for your patience. Please let me know if there are any other problems accessing the audio.

1 Like

I tried to download these audio files, and it didn’t work for me (: