Concerns representing the wants of the four throughlines

I am understanding that the concerns in the four through lines can be seen as different goals. I have the MC Domain as the mind and concern The Subconscious. Does that mean that the MC character, regardless of what Objective elements it carries has a goal of basic instincts and desires? But if the MC character had many of the protagonist elements with a concern of obtaining would the MC have two goals - one of obtaining and one of basic desires? So how would I interpret a concern of Becoming for the SS?

Dramatica uses the term “player” for the body in which the different roles reside. So for your example, let’s call the player Dave. Dave is the Protagonist and the Main Character, but you should think of them in different contexts. The Goal of Obtaining is the Objective Goal, so it’s out for everyone to see and interact with. The Protagonist Pursues it, the Contagonist Hinders it, the Reason character Controls it, etc. The Goal of Unconscious/Innermost Desires is the MC Goal, which is unique to Dave the MC. The Goal of Becoming is the SS Goal, which means it’s only pertinent when looking at the subjective relationship between the MC and the IC.

One trick I find helpful is to use a different name for them. So if Dave is the captain of a militia, call him The Captain for his role in the OT and Dave for his role as the MC.

Hopefully, that makes it a little clearer. If not, let me come back to this and create a more vivid example.

This is clear thanks