Dramatica Theme Browser... Editability?

From some of the videos I’ve seen from Melanie, I was under the impression that one could edit illustrating of the story points, etc within the various windows of the Dramatica Theme Browser (I’ve got DSE 5 for the Mac). But the text edits that I delete and write over don’t seem to stick. I’ve also tried clicking on the “allow storyform changes” button - incidentally other than putting a little triangle in the corners of the boxes and allowing one to click on story points (that then disappear from the selection box) nothing seems to change there either. This seems to be only a way to view the info you have already put in — not make changes. While being able to view the info is great, it would be wonderful to make changes in this view.

Can anyone clarify if there is something else I need to toggle in a setting to make this work?

Just noticed that the edits do take if I click on the Story Points tab and do them there. When I go back to Theme Browser they are there. But don’t know why I can’t actually edit them in Theme Browser. Oh well, that’s a satisfactory work around.