Happy New Year!

Here’s to the greatest community on the internet. You guys made 2017 a great year for me, especially in solidifying my knowledge of Narrative and Story. So grateful to you all. Wish everyone a blessed and fulfilling year ahead.

3 Likes

Happy New Year to you to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy New Year @Khodu! So how much did your epic fantasy grow in 2017? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy New Year 2018 to you, also, Khodu, and to everyone on the forum. I was grateful for your posts throughout the past year, and I look forward to more of your insights and analysis this year.

2 Likes

Happy New Year from Switzerland and lots of health’s and great inspirations in 2018! Its really a great forum and I really much appreciate the support you gave. Looking forward to further discussions during 2018 and more of this epiphanies with Dramatica where you suddenly see something and thinking: Oh gosh, this is amazing, how could this “tool” even name it before I even know it was a Problem.

2 Likes

Happy New Year!

kljhsgifdugrostgjfldsksjvldg

2 Likes

A lot. Almost done with the first draft.

1 Like

Wow that’s awesome! How have the storyform(s) held up? (Note: feel free to put off answering this question; I know sometimes it’s best not to think too much about the storyform if you’re in the middle of writing a scene!)

1 Like

Was a bit tempted to break structure at the end. But I’m revising the story’s judgment. Lol. Messing with the storytelling bit to dull(mask) its impact a bit.

1 Like