How do you turn message into the right storyform?

Last but not least, to add, if you fear to run into the wrong direction, Dramtica will guide you even if the Storyform is not 100%, take the form which feels right, and follow your instincts and your story. There is also the concept of a first shitty draft from Anne Lamot, just google it. This may also help… just get that story out and written on paper (or into your computer)

Wow! That sounds like a series to me. You might want to hand it over to a wife-type person in your life and ask for all the different stories to be circled, whether just sentences or paragraphs. What got me into Dramatica in the first place was my husband’s outrageous little snippets of his life encounters during the 60’s. I started using them to develop stories, but they were turning into my screenplays, mixing my tastes and background into it. When I heard him share a snippet with a friend over the phone, I realized he had shared it with me the wife just differently enough to lose some of the charm. And I ran with it in a different direction. I’ve let time go by, and I’m brainstorming how to get him together with Sandy Stone, whom I’veworked with in the past. But that is another story…haha. The bottom line, those closest to you can see the stories, while you see a mergander. 500 pages, amazing