How each Quad (and sub-Quad) correlates to MEST?

Is there perhaps a resource out there that defines how each Quad and sub-Quad (at each level) maps to Mass, Energy, Space, and Time (MEST/KTAD)?

Some are fairly obvious, but some are a lot more difficult to determine as to which item in each Quad correlates to Knowledge, Thought, Ability, and Desire.

Just wondering if someone (or several someones) has taken the time to look at every quad on every level to ask which item is most mass-like, which is most energy-like, etc.

Edit: I guess I should give some background. I’ve been watching a lot of Melanie’s videos on YouTube and from time to time she has mentioned that every element in a quad, throughout the entire Dramatica Model, correlates to Matter/Energy & Space/Time (or their Dramatica equivalents, Knowledge/Thought & Ability/Desire). She advises that to best understand each quad, try to work out which element (or Variation, or Type) is most Mass/Knowledge-like, which one is most Energy/Thought-like, etc.

So, I’m cuirious if anyone has worked all that out for the different levels. Like I said, some are easy, whereas others are a bit harder to work out.

1 Like