I wanted to share some examples from my collections but never got around to posting. Here they are, anyway.
- Computer Hacking (Activity)
- Believing in Traditional Gender Roles (Fixed Attitude)
- Coping with Terminal Illness (Manipulation)
- Being Allergic to the Sun (Situation)
- Becoming America's Most Hated Person (Becoming)
- Coming Up with the Perfect Date (Conceiving)
- Finding a Way to Make Something of a Dying Town (Conceptualizing)
- Making Organic Condiments (Doing)
- Fearing for the Future of a Country (The Future)
- Learning to Talk (Learning)
- Growing Racial Tensions (Progress)
- Panicking in Stressful Situations (Impulsive Responses)
- Wanting Others to Be Happy (Innermost Desires)
- Cherishing Someone's Ashes (Memories)
- Finding Body Parts (Obtaining)
- Disassociating Oneself from the Past (The Past)
- Being Able to Create Life (Ability)
- Being Meticulous with Analysis (Analysis)
- Evaluating an Accident (Appraisal)
- Having a Unique Approach to Leadership (Approach)
- Having No Choice in One's Decisions (Choice)
- Terminating an AI (Closure)
- Being Committed to a Failing Marriage (Commitment)
- Acclimating to Medication (Conditioning)
- Lacking the Right to Vote (Deficiency)
And so on, and so forth. I rarely go further than the Variations, only if there are concrete additions to be made. I prefer to leave those open for some wiggle room, mostly.
I think the true benefit of a community-contributed gist collection would be the clarification of where they belong. There are a few that could easily fit into two boxes, and a few I abandoned altogether because I just couldn't work it out.
On a side note, @bobRaskoph's verb list is a great idea and something I'm going to steal.