Inside the Clockwork Quote of the Day May 8

Chapter 12 ELEMENTS & VARIATIONS

“Elements can be said to be an appreciation of a story when it is seen ‘spatially’ (in terms of the arrangement of the dramatic items_.”

“‘Variations’, on the other hand, give a clue in their name that they ‘vary’, and are therefore more ‘temporal’ appreciations, that depend on how thins evolve over time.”

different POV

1 Like

Those illustrations are like a light bulb going off in my head. Are the three sets of four questions where the Essential Questions come in?

1 Like

Exactly.

Thanks for the compliment but this is all Chris and Melanie’s work, drawn from Melanies words in Inside the Clockwork. Suggestion, get the book and read the chapters as I work through them. Your mileage may vary.

1 Like

cleaned up a bit.

Thanks to @adanawtn for the thought of making it clearer about the 12 Essential Questions.

Hmm…I just had an idea for a few sketches that would make the software less opaque while you’re using it…need to find some time to do it.

My eyes are upon you, waiting…Sounds fun!

1 Like

Need to go home early and get sleep tonight after all nighter delivering international product. Dramatica must wait for 24 hours! I am Outside the Clockwork :wink:

1 Like