Is there a way to adjust the size of text in Dramatica?

This is actually a feature request for DSE, not Dramatica.com, but since I just joined the group I have performance anxiety about actually starting a new topic so I figured I’d just mention it here and then somebody will tell me if I should do something different.

I have an 11" Macbook Air–it’s a wonder, but the small screen presents a problem in that, when I’m looking at DSE’s master Story Engine, some of the items are cut off. I can’t see the Influence Character’s Unique Ability, Critical Flaw, or Benchmark–which I can work around by looking at the character Story Engine–or the Relationship Story’s Catalyst, Inhibitor, or Benchmark–which I haven’t been able to figure out how to find except by making choices in other items and then going to Story Points and seeing what’s been implied. (I also can’t see Forewarnings, but since I haven’t really begun to understand the Static Plot Points yet I’m less concerned about that at the moment.)

So: Is there a way to make the window size-adjustable in the next release? Or, if not, to make it scrollable?

I had the same issue.

To display all the information on the screen, try making the font smaller using COMMAND+MINUS.

Interestingly…doing this also gave me scroll bars when I moused in that area.

OMG IT WORKS!

You have just totally made my day. Thank you.

1 Like

There are font options via ctrl+f, which may be be useful.