Query System - how to find

Is there an easy way to get to the Query system? I’m having a tough time navigating around Dramatica, and I’m sure it’s right under my nose.
Thanks.

I hope I understand your question right. I presume you mean how to get to the most important parts of the StoryGuide (correct me if I’m wrong about that).

The StoryGuide is not the easiest interface to navigate. But it is intended to guide you through the thought process if you are a beginner. Eventually you don’t need to re-read all those questions and you just can use the Story Engine to answer them all.

However, I haven’t found a way to add Gists using the Story Engine. Or descriptions. Some of those parts are in the StoryGuide only, as far as I know.

Thank you. I had overlooked your response. I am having a hard time even finding the questions to answer. When I go to story guide, all it does is to describe the features, but doesn’t show how to get into the questions (query). I’m sure it’s right under my nose but I can’t seem to find queries for level 1.

This?

Thank you. I missed clicking on a arrow which brought up the sub items, which I could then fill in. Thanks