RE: the Subtext update

Hi Jim (@jhull):

I see the much anticipated update to SubText is now operational. Looking forward to diving in and creating more detailed beats.

One thing though… all my previous stories are gone. Vanished. Is there anyway for my previous stories to migrate into this version?

For all Subtext-related questions, please use the support forms located on the site (just replied to you privately there).

In short, the update required a significant overhaul in the way stories are created—you’ll get more and learn more by starting over fresh.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Okeedook. Thanks.

(I couldn’t find the support link this morning.) Thanks for responding.

2 Likes

I’m having trouble finding it myself…

Me too. Can’t find the support functions anywhere. Having an issue with storybeats disappearing at the mo.

That aside, I’m very impressed with what you’ve done here, @jhull. Really worth the wait, as far as I’m concerned.

2 Likes

There’s supposed to be a yellow bubble in the lower right corner for support, but for some reason I forgot to turn it on!

The “disappearing” Storybeat bug is a known issue. They’re not really disappearing—just a display issue that randomly pops up. Feel free to DM here until I get the Support loaded back in.

It’s mildly inconvenient, but if you do see a blank Storybeat, just reload the page (Command+R on Mac, Ctrl+R on PC) and they’ll return.

Thanks!

2 Likes