Story Embroidery 2015 -- Dramatica Users Group

The event page for tonight’s annual Story Embroidery Class is now live. Watch or join in on the fun–create a complete story in less than 2 hours! See you there 7PM Pacific.

There are 8 of us watching tonight, but apparently there was no link to join the hangout so we can participate. The “hangout live” page still says, “Sorry, we’re off doing really important work now.”

I swear, Google Hangouts will be the death of me. Did you not receive an invite in your Gmail inbox with a link? You all are on the DUG Participants Circle.

The video for the 2015 Embroidery class is now online. I’ll be adding the ability to download the reports in the coming days so you’ll be able to follow along better.

1 Like

No, I didn’t receive an email.

The video cuts out at the end before you all completed the story illustrating. Is there a full length video of this available?

Yes. Somehow the power cable was pulled. Luckily we were recording it elsewhere. I’m going to make a nicer video either this weekend or the beginning of next. Also I’m planning a huge write up of it on my site and also making the reports etc available on the central site. That might take a little longer.

Thanks!

Awesome, Jim. It sounded like it was coalescing well. Looking forward to seeing where it ended up.

Seeing a demonstration of using Dramatica for story creation, in addition to story analyses, is so inspiring. I wish there were more than one a year to learn from. Looking to milk as much value out of each one that comes along. Thanks for your commitment to sharing the work.

Funny you should say that, since that’s part of my plan for the new year :blush: