Story Structure Report glitch?

I’m having a problem with the Story Structure report:
First of all, in the report “Scene #6 Chapter 2-Introduce Antagonist” section it’s displaying the description of my Influence Character, (Let’s call it Sargassoplasm) and that doesn’t seem right. Is Obi Wan Kenobi the Antagonist?
Second, to try to get to the bottom of the problem, I changed my IC in the Story Guide, to another character and the report still displays Sargassoplasm.

Where is the checkbox I’m missing where I assigned Sargassoplasm as antagonist? Is this a glitch?

I wonder if the computer defaults to the IC as antagonist, but don’t know. You can go to “Players” and assign someone else as antagonist and see if that clears things up.

Where do I assign the role of antagonist?

Where it says:
Special
Type

It’s right under the icon for Story Engine (on the Mac).
Go under Type, where you can assign archetypes.

It’s a glitch (I think) in the Novel Template I used for my story.

It’s Easily fixed in the Scene List section of the Story Guide (the All Topics version), by unchecking the Character Information items on the bottom of Scene 6 for IC (Sargassoplasm) --I believe they were accidentally checked in the Novel template, and then checking the same for whoever you’ve cast as your antagonist.

It then becomes a story structure question: Is the title of the templates chapter correct, or are the character checkboxes correct? It is, I suspect the former. You can fix either one in the Scene List section as you please.

I love this program.