Understanding problem solving styles, objective and subjective

So apparently there is a quad of matter, energy, space, and time and which square you occupy on it determines how you solve problems. I’m trying to wrap my mind around this. As a Linear problem solver in a house with three Holistic problem solvers I need to understand this. So for those who know, is the below correct? What can you add?

Linear Problem Solvers
-occupy Space and have an objective view of the relationships between matter, energy, and time.
-viewing matter and energy in light of their relationships with time leads to solving problems through linear progression: matter and energy begin here and need to go through these steps in order to end there

Holistic Problem solvers
-occupy Time and have an objective view of the relationships between matter, energy, and space.
-viewing matter and energy in light of their relationships with space leads to solving problems through balance: seeing where matter sits in relation to other matter, where the energy is coming from and going to, and changing where matter is or where the energy is flowing to solve problems

Is that a good understanding of how viewing that quad leads to one problem solving style or the other?
If problem solving style comes from objectively viewing three squares of the quad, what does it mean for a linear problem solver to subjectively see himself as a “spatial” thinker or for a holistic problem solver to subjectively see herself as a “temporal” thinker?