What happened to the Narrative First podcast?

Hi @jhull. I would just like to say a big thank you for one of my top sites ever. Visit the site everyday. That said I’m about to complain a bit. It’s been a few weeks now and I’m beginning to twitch all over like a junkie needin’ his fix. Where are the podcasts? Keep refreshing my podcast app. I understand you are really busy and all but we eagerly await the next episode so… Pls… :dizzy_face: Thanks for all the great work @jhull

1 Like

That’s it! I’m banning you effective immediately!!!

1 Like

Nooooooo. Save the podcast, save the dream! Lol. Thanks for the reply. Saw your new post. Haven’t finished listening to all of them but hopefully they should suffice. :grin:

1 Like

Hah! Well here you go, the latest episode the Narrative First Podcast: Run With Me.

Actually had the idea to do this over the weekend and your post only pushed me over the edge!

2 Likes

Yes! Oh thank you, thank you @jhull ! :grin:, :grin:. And it’s more than 30 minutes. Oh wow…

LOL. Yes it is definitely more than 30 minutes…

Fashion yourself a funny man, do you? Well played. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well played @jhull. Lol. Was so pumped! Then I skipped and skipped, looking for the goodies only to find that I’ve been had. Hah! Well you know what I did, I took it like a man and ran with it. Few hours later, I had illustrated my entire third act. All the signposts too. So there.

1 Like

Hah! That’s so awesome! Glad it was able to help.

Now, if only every podcast took 12 minutes to produce…

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Wonder Woman Analysis

And now we’re back with a legitimate episode! Over an hour, and for good reason–Melanie features prominently in it, speaking about her latest understanding of Dramatica and what it means for world peace.

Episode 39: The Final Word on Generating Dramatic Tension in Your Story

2 Likes

Oh my! Sweeeeeeeeeet! Didn’t notice this earlier. Was in transit to Dubai with my family for the summer break.

1 Like