Relationship between prco and problem solution focus outcome

Is this correlation right.

Potential = problem
outcome = solution
Resistance = focus
Current = direction

I feel my correlation is wrong.

@mlucas how would prco correlate to problem solution focus direction?

You got it right except that you put Outcome down twice and forgot Current, probably a typo. I’m pretty sure you meant to say that Direction is the Current, which would be correct.

1 Like

thanks. I’ve corrected it. It’s dawned on me prco doesn’t have the same dynamic pairs like problem solution symptom response.

Ha! You seem to be going through some of the same questions I did! :slight_smile:

Yes but from what I see in a prco quad. Potential and resistance are a dynamic pair.

Current and outcome are a dynamic pair.

Potential Vs resistance
Current Vs outcome

The prco puts potential (problem) and outcome (solution) into a horizontal relationship not a diagonal relationship.

Yes – PRCO is a general concept that applies to many different areas of Dramatica.

In the particular application of PRCO to Problem/Solution/Focus/Direction, the Potential and Outcome will always be dynamic pairs, as will the Current and Resistance.

1 Like

Those do not always match up that way.

Problem, Solution, Focus & Direction are one way to appreciate a Throughline from within a certain context.

Potential, Resistance, Current, & Outcome are a way to appreciate the journey through a Quad — I.e. another context.