Dramatica: Fractal through to the end

I first had the idea of fractal writing, then Dramatica via Google, and can’t stop.

The reason I am looking for authoring tools, because I recognize that inspiration is cute, but it’s unpredictable, often when you least need it, it’s without a trace. Dramatica can I Capture inspiration, and frame it, she can always put it out when you want to use.
I recently found the method is to first create a Storyform for the whole movie, and then described in detail, and weaving. But even though there is a 28 Magic scene, for a lengthy film, apparently was not enough. And I thought of a fractal.
I will be the 28 Magic scene made, and then they are divided into several paragraphs, such as start, turning, climax, ending four paragraphs, and then I will each paragraph as an independent Storyform, establish independent Storyform, also shows that the weaving process.
SO, I have a four Storyforms, weaving, and long length of the film, the scene also has enough, even beyond a lot. At this time I will have more space for editing. I will be four Storyforms of the scene further disrupted, mixed, woven. Such a complete script is complete.

I have said that the MC story sometimes useless, my intention is, I was independent of Storyform of each paragraph is established, will choose according to its actual needs or importance, if this paragraph does not need too detailed or not very important, I will abandon MC story and IC story.

The Dramatica is a little experience I recently used, perhaps only applies to my personal habits, willing to share with you.

Please forgive my English sentence. I can only do what I think is the right choice in translation software.