Jim, also from my side congratulation to this nice and very useful app.
Just signed-up a few days ago and spent some time to create a project. It worked great - just focusing on the conflict and the argument and then start writing immediately the story beats.
A short list what I like the most:
- the argument feature is great
- the limitation of making storyform choices works as a big time saver (no chance trying to be perfect with storyforming)
- one-click to see Dramatica definitions with good example statements, gists and reference movies
- possibility working “in” Dramatica using Subtext (great for traveling, ..)
Here are also a few proposals for the app, maybe for a next release
- the selection from the argument feature (conflict, argument) is not saved
- static plot points are not visible in the storyform .. useful at least Goal, Requirements and Gists
- option in treatment to print for each beat
a) throughline (RS, OS, MC, IC)
b) Signpost (Being, Doing..)
c) selected Gist or Title
All options are useful for later reference