Maturing/fading and disrupting/stabilizing my proposed (power, current) dynamic pair for the mc resolve of change/steadfast

I’m trying to follow @jhull process of creating dynamic pairs for the MC dynamics and PLOT Dynamics using his process outlined in this article:

I know there’s a quad validation process so my quad maybe invalid.

Measuring the levels of energy as they dissipate or increase measures the process of a narrative’s meaning. - from the article

I feel like disrupting/stabilizing measures the process of power in the dynamic pair change/steadfast.

I feel like maturing/fading measure the levels of current between change/steadfast in the main character resolve.

We can have fading change, fading steadfast.

We can have maturing change or maturing Steadfast.

I’m wondering, we can also measure the degrees of resistance to resolve or change/steadfast.

What does the resistance as a process of too much change/steadfast look like?

What does the resistance as a process of too little change/steadfast look like?

Story Judgement:

Good/Bad - transforming/preserving

Good transforms
, bad transforms
Preserving good
Preserving bad

Thinking in terms of too much or too little is helping me develop quads. Though they still need validation to be considered true.

**I think the four classes of the Energy/Thought Based model of dramatica could be something like: **

Expansion counterbalancing Contraction and Acceleration counterbalancing Deceleration

or Expanding/Contracting, Accelerating/Decelerating

~-~

**The space/ability based class model I think could look like: **

Restraining counterbalancing Liberation and Eliminating counterbalancing Inclusion or Including

~-~
My attempts at making a power based model of the physics types:

Discerning, Exhausting, Languishing, Disregarding

Discernment, Exhaustion, Languishing, Disregard

So we have things like:

Discerning Understanding, Exhausting Doing, Languishing Obtaining, Disregarding Learning,

Discerning, Exhausting, Languishing, Disregarding can measure Understanding, Doing, Obtaining, and Learning

I’m realizing the problem solving styles of linear and holistic also have degrees and measures with regards to the process of power.

What does the power of being too much linear or too much holistic look like.

What does the power of being too little linear or too little holistic look like.

Also, I decided to try and create a power dynamic pair for test/trust and I came up with qualifying/disqualifying.

What does the power of too much trust and test look like?

What does the power of too little trust and test look like?

The overzealous logician, or a computer. (Sounds like a joke. It isn’t. That is my guess.)
The others, I’m not sure about.

1 Like

My approximations as of now for measuring the degrees of linear and holistic in terms of power could be something like, accommodating/alienating

Accommodating linear thinker
Accommodating holistic
Alienating linear thinker
Alienating holistic