StoryEggy - Crack that Story

thank you :pray: theme browser should be done soon, Mulling over what should go into the MVP

here’s the basics of one way I want the theme browser drill down to work, although there are other things to think about .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/70dtxsrztfsg3lk/theme%20browser%20oct%2017%202020.mp4?dl=0

My hands hurt, but at least the data structure is done.

then a small function to load the whole Dramatica matrix

We have the fundamentals of a working theme browser in an iPhone app.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7j8f8tmwo1up3c/theme%20browser%20oct%2018%202020.mp4?dl=0

There’s work to be done with some of the user interaction, but the data is in place and the basic animation strategy works pretty well, I think.

The goal by next weekend is: get the PSR and SE uploads working, finish the interactions, and create a browser that lets you switch between natural order and PSR order in the theme browser.

Once that’s in place, we’ll do the first TestFlight release, then I’ll start thinking about what the MVP release to the App Store should look like.

When you click on the Element selection, what would you like to see in the window beneath the element?

Think about two things:

What would you like to see about Dramatica?

What would you like to see about your story?

NOTE as far as dramatica definitions go, I’ll probably have the user do a long press on a quad and get detail information on the member, so that doesn’t need to go in the bottom window. There’s potential for something more interesting there, I think…

~GetScwhwifty

1 Like

iPhone 12 mini

vs iPhone 12 Pro Max

hmm buttons cut off on bottom, needs a tweak.

Just thinking, it would be nice to the natural order side by side with the PSR order to see the ‘twist’ that’s happening …

1 Like

Still on it folks, but day job got busy this week and I’m taking the weekend to do some deep reading on tech issues around SwiftUI that I can’t put off any longer, because using intensively at work. Stay tuned.