Questions about my OS story

The following questions are regarding @jhull’s comments in this thread.

Jim says:

1. Would it change things if I explained that the “blaming the heroes” part wasn’t really meant to be the Domain level conflict, but rather in the Signpost and Journeys relating to Impulsive Responses with the idea being kind of like the parent that hears a crash and immediately (impulsively) asks the kid “What did you do?” as opposed to going to investigate first?

2. “Get a clue” definitely feels like a good fit for where I was going with the heroes that I hadn’t considered before. But the way I’ve been trying to see it is that because the citizens are tired of the heroes they’ve stopped considering their need for them, stopped considering that without the heroes the villains would immediately take over the city. The heroes, on the other hand, are more about using their specific super powers in whatever specific and obvious way they can (“super strength is meant for punching” might be something one of them would say). Thus they fail to consider the boulder they left laying on the freeway that they could easily move but that the citizens need some heavy equipment and several hours to take care of, or the people who can’t go to work tomorrow because of the offices that were destroyed when they threw the villain through the office building. With that additional information, does it start to look like Contemplation, or is it still coming across as more of a Conceiving issue?

Thanks in advance for your time and expertise!