Dramatica Story Expert Getting Started Window Problem

I am not able to open up the ‘New User of Dramatica Story Expert’ option available from ‘Getting Started…’ window, i.e. Dramatica Story Expert > File > Getting Started… > New User of Dramatica Story Expert? does not open correctly.

Instead it opens up WebStorm, a web development app, for the ‘Dramatica Story Expert Help’ alias that points to ‘/Applications/Dramatica Story Expert/Help/Dramatica.htm’ so any help would be grateful to get this help file to open correctly within Dramatica Story Expert.

I am on a Late 2013 iMac running Mac OS X 10.11.2 El Capitan.

I can’t help with the technical issues, but in the meantime, what kinds of questions do you have?

@MWollaeger Thanks for your offer of help and I will definitely take you up on it as I work through the DSE tutorials and DSE for my writing when I have questions that I cannot work through and incidentally got some help with this problem at OSX 10.11 El Capitan compatibility?.

For some reason, sometimes the HTML help file will not launch from within Dramatica Story Expert. If you navigate to the path above while in the Finder and double-click the Dramatica.htm file, the Dramatica help should launch in your default browser.

Alternatively, there is a PDF version of the help file in the same folder called, “Dramatica Story Expert Help.pdf”.

@chuntley Thanks, this works great in Apple Safari, but for some reason does not work with Google Chrome as described in the below excerpted OSX 10.11 El Capitan compatibility? post.