Dramatica on iOS

Drop your name below for early access :innocent:

1 Like

Very interested. OlivierFromParis

1 Like

Interesting, I’d never thought about trying to do this on my phone. But combined with Narrova Live I could brainstorm while walking the dog. I’m happy to test with both an iPhone and iPad.

1 Like

I was thinking the same exact thing!

I think for the first version we might hold off on getting Live in there, but it will show up shortly after to be sure.

I will add you. Soon. :slight_smile:

Just a quick update…iOS development takes just a wee bit longer then web app dev. :sweat_smile:

That, and with the addition of our new Dramatica Essentials plan, we wanted to make sure that there was more to the app than just the Story Guide and Narrova. We’re getting closer and soon as it’s ready for external testing we will let you know!