Server errors/related errors - constant!

I have been consistently running into errors over the past two or three days, sometimes the “Narrova hit an internal issue while preparing your response. Please try again.” version, and sometimes just “server error.” It’s killing my momentum. Creating a new chat seems to temporarily stave this off, but soon enough it comes back. I don’t think I’m letting the conversations get too long, and I don’t know how else to get it to work. Is it a browser cache issue or something? I had some luck using an incognito window, but I think that hit errors eventually too.

Help is much appreciated!

Hello there and thanks for the feedback. We certainly don’t want your flow being interrupted.

There are a million different explanations why this could be happening, and is much easier to diagnose if I know exactly who you are. The in-app support will get things addressed much more quickly, but if I can assume you’re using the same email here that you’re using on the platform then I will take a look.

I’ll let you know what I find.

Hi Jim, yes it’s the same email address.