Hi, I’m hoping someone can help. I’m a lapsed user of Subtxt.app that hasn’t logged in for well over a year and hasn’t been keeping up with the project.
I’ve recently decided to get back into writing using Subtxt only to find my saved bookmarks now link to Dramatica.com. Flicking through the old Subtxt discord, I gather that Subtxt has been rolled into Dramatica, which is cool, but I can no longer get into my account or access my stuff.
My login details don’t work on either the Dramatica site or the NarrativeFirst sites. I haven’t received any emails or communication about migration to Dramatics or any changes/cancellation of my Subtxt account. I’ve been paying a monthly subscription this whole time, always with the intention of getting back into it (with the last payment having been taken on October 5th).
I’ve reached out using the Dramatica.com support form twice but I haven’t received acknowledgment of query, let alone an actual response.
Can anyone help me figure out if my projects are still accessible, and what happens to the subscription that I’ve been paying for? I was really happy with the Subtxt site back when I was using it, so I’m keen to start using the Dramatica iteration.
Hi there, thanks for giving us a chance to help…and welcome back.
Yes, the old Subtxt.app has been rolled into Dramatica.com. We did give a year’s worth of notices through email and various places, but that’s OK if you had a life to lead and didn’t know about it!
The form should be working as we do receive other emails, so i’m not sure what is going on there.
As far as migrating over, I’m going to assume that your email here is the same as what you used in subtxt.app - if not feel free to DM me here or through the form (if you want to give it another try).
Transferring your subscription over is easy - unfortunately, the story information, now that it’s passed the August 2026 deadline, will be more of a manual thing that I’ll have to kick off on my own.
Thankfully, I have robots to help me so its not an impossibility. I’ll reach out through the support email after the subscription has transferred over so we can then go about getting your stories migrated (as best we can!).
Thank you so much for getting back to me, I really appreciate it
Yes, this is the same email address as the Subtxt account. Any help you can give with transferring things over would be great, though it was mostly experimentation and nothing I can’t recreate in Dramatica if needed - a lot of it has been gestating in my head for years.
I was never very active in the community or paid much attention to the updates on discord etc so I know I’m completely to blame for missing this. I have scoured my emails and spam folders, though, for ‘subtxt’, ‘narrativefirst’ and ‘dramatica’ but I can only find the automated emails from the storyform agents. It could be that there’s something wrong with my email. Either way, thanks again for your help.